Main Image

Report a Road


Have you noticed a problem with a State road in the Blue Mountains? Send a report to my office and my team and I will be happy to do what we can to help get it fixed.


There are four State roads in the Blue Mountains: Bells Line of Road, Darling Causeway, Great Western Highway, and Hawkesbury Road. All other roads in the Blue Mountains are local roads under the jurisdiction of Blue Mountains City Council. If you have noticed a problem with a local road it is best to contact the Council directly. You can report a pothole on their website via: Alternately, you can report other issues via:


What information should I include?

Please include as much information as possible, including the location of the problem, how long the problem has been ongoing (if you know), and a clear description of the problem's impact on road usability. If you have photographs of the problem, please hang onto them and send them through to me once my team or I have responded to your initial report via email. 


What happens next?

My team and I will reach out to the maintenance operators that the NSW Government has contracted to carry out works on State roads in the area. We will ask them to review the problems you outline to us, and where necessary we will lobby for remediation works.